Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 Things I Learned Today

I had several interesting things happen to me today...but the most interesting of all was that my son Fernandito threw all over me at the mall.  And I mean all over me...his vomit was all over my hair, my neck, my shirt, my pants, in between my toes, it even went down my back.  The funniest thing of all was that I wasn't even mad at my poor, sick, baby, but if I would of had a gun I sure would have used it on my husband!  No!! I wouldn't have killed him, but I would have shot a few bullets at his feet to make him re-act a little faster.  Anyway, here are a few things I've learned today...

  1. Never EXPECT a man to KNOW what do.
  2. It doesn't matter how many times you tell a one year old "go w/ daddy"  they always and I mean always choose MOMMY!
  3. Always carry a full box of baby wipes, the bigger the better.
  4. Its a really good idea for Mom to carry an extra outfit in the diaper bag as well.
  5. You can't tell a kid to WAIT when they feel sick.
  6. Men will never learn to not mess with a women when they are in their period.
  7. The silent treatment is the best. :)
  8. Baby throw-up STINKS really bad!!
  9. Mall Cops can be very nice and compassionate...especially when they encounter a mother who has vomit all over herself, the floor that surrounds her, a crying baby and a husband who is just standing there.
  10. Always stay calm...even when a little person is throwing up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment